Attention: Microsoft no longer supports current web standards on Internet Explorer so elements of this website may not work as expected. For best performance, use Chrome, Safari or Firefox. Edge is also supported.
Today is the big day! Welcome to the first ever, virtual fundraiser for The Madrone School!
Special thanks to all our Sponsors, Donors, Volunteers, and Live Event Team- Brooke Bower, Lindsey McGrew, Lisa McManus, and Bob & Maureen O'Hara! Also, a special thank you to the families behind the scenes for these supporters. It takes a village to put an event like this together and although we cannot name everyone, we want to recognize those supporters too!
TIMELINE OF EVENTS FOR SATURDAY OCTOBER 17TH PRE-EVENT KICK OFF 6PM
• Welcome Video (25 minutes)
• From here you can use Chat to banter with bidders on online auction items
• You can change your Chat profile picture here too.
• Make sure to send us the CHAT "Together We Grow" between 7:00PM-7:20PM. to be entered into a drawing for a $50 Amazon Gift Card. Winners drawn after auction items close! LIVE STREAM COUNTDOWN TIMER KICKS OFF AT 7PM
• Welcome from your hosts of the evening, Brooke Bower and Bob O'Hara
• Welcome message from School Executive Director & Madrone Parent, Lindsey McGrew
• Message from Madrone Board Member & Madrone Parent, Nikki Mahoney
• Live and Online Auction Catalog Bidding Closes at 7:45PM
• Raffle Winners Announcement
• Sweepstakes Winner for $50 Amazon Card Announcement
• That's A Wrap Folks!
Thank you for supporting our group and our goals!
TOGETHER WE GROW
The Madrone School (The Grady School), 10020 166th Ave. N.E., Redmond, WA 98052
Non-Profit 501(C)(3) Organization. Federal Tax ID No. (EIN) 47-4997974
The page you requested is extra sensitive and requires that you retype your password before you can access it.
Editing bidder numbers should be done by a single administrator.
Use extreme caution if you have already locked in and/or printed preassigned bid numbers for your guests.
Be aware that most actions on this page will renumber your items!
analyze site usage.
We use Google Analytics for aggregated, anonymized website traffic analysis. In order to track your session usage, Google drops a cookie (_ga) with a randomly-generated ClientID in your browser. This ID is anonymized and contains no identifiable information like email, phone number, name, etc. We also send Google your IP Address. We use GA to track aggregated website behavior, such as what pages you looked at, for how long, and so on. This information is important to us for improving the user experience and determining site effectiveness. If you would like to access what browsing information we have - or ask us to delete any GA data - please delete your _ga cookies, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and/or install the Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser Add-On.
In addition, we may occasionally install cookies that allow us to track the success of any marketing promotions and partnerships offered on our site.